Monday, July 30, 2012

Phone Photo Fun Monday | Weekend Recap

 

Hey Hey Friends!
Another weekend has come and gone... So super sad!
Even with a recovery and healing, I was able to have a super fun weekend!!
***Not including the wreck I had leaving work today!!***

Friday:
I was still not feeling it and only made it a half day at work!
Came home and went straight to the couch and slept almost 4 hours! It was soooo needed!!
I am so lucky to work for a company that helped with leave and a boss that was supportive of my health!!


I rented some movies and got some soup and spent Friday night with my loves!
They were all about making sure mommy was OK!! Best medicine: puppy snuggles!

Saturday:
I woke up and played a little Betty Crocker...
I'm making the cake for my moms 40th Class Reunion so I needed to play with some cake mixes and see what was needed.
I also made these little guys that I was told were awesome:
Diet Cupcakes! (Don't Laugh)

One box of cake mix+one can of diet coke
Lite Whip Cream Frosting!!
I can't eat them, but was told they were just as good and moist as ever!!
You're Welcome!!


Since I couldn't hit the beach with bandages- I did the next best thing... SHOPPING!!
And with the heat I had to refuel with some Diet Lemonade from the fab Chick-Fil-A!!
PS! Everyone eat/support Chick Fil A Wednesday August 1!!

After I spent way too much money, I went to try and win some back- HA!!
Didn't happen- but still had fun!
Cute puppy, good luck kisses!!


Love some Texas Hold 'Em..... 
Until I get bored! LOL

Sunday:
Betty Crocker went back to work and threw some icing on this bad boy... (not too well either-LOL)

This may or may not have ended up at work today!
Good thing I work with a lot of hungry men!!

Someone helping mom with the Laundry!!
Or supervising I should say!!

After the clothes were semi washed... I headed out to the Riverdogs game to see my sweet family!!

Shocker a Mirror Self Pic!!

Love this pretty princess!!

This is one cute lil man!! 


#pooped

Storm Troopers at the Riverdogs!!
WHAT!!
Couldn't help but laugh after I got the pictures of the kiddos with them- sneaky storm trooper asked if I wanted to "hold his blaster" Clever! #StarWarsPickUpLines

After a fun night out- I headed home to finish up that laundry that was lingering...
I came to a few conclusions....
1) I have too many clothes
2) I have a shopping problem!
3) I will not allow myself to shop for at least a month week! (I'll try OK!!)




This is only two sides!! One side is all shoes!!!
Lord help me!!!

How was your weekend??
What's on your phone??
Link up and share!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...