Monday, July 2, 2012

15 Day Challenge- Day 2


Life of Love

Day two of the 15 Day Challenge- this thing is going to make my mind think! Which may or may not be a good thing!! :-P

[Day 2]: Write a [few] six word memoir[s]

~Always, Let Go and Let God!
This is my motto- just let Him handle it!! It's actually in the foyer at my house!

~Find... You; Do It On Purpose!
OK- That's a quote from Dolly Parton, but shortened- the actual is "Find out who you are, and do it on purpose!" How truer could those words be?!

~Live Well, Laugh Hard, Love Often
There are so many versions of the "Live, Laugh, Love" but they are so true- such simple words we should all follow!!

**Wedding Weekend Re-Cap Coming Up**

14 comments:

Sar said...

Love these! Totally creative.

Amy said...

=)

Laura said...

Oh wow! Love that Dolly Parton quote! I'm going to write it down.

Rachel said...

Great words to live by!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

I think I am totally going to steal your first one and put it up in my office. I love that!

Suze said...

Yours are very wise too- love it!

Unknown said...

Love your memoirs. I will have to post the first one somewhere close to my computer.

Jaz said...

Love your memoirs!

Brook said...

Your memoirs are so clever and profound! Love them!

Karenna said...

Truly love these! Well said!

Unknown said...

These are all great!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful :D Visiting from the challenge. Feel free to stop in sometime...

-Jessica
{Sugar in My Grits}- http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

Kerri Carrie said...

Brilliant words and I like how you used mottos or quotes that you live by, I think it's a great way of writing your mini-memoirs :)

Good luck with the challenge!

http://answersinthejourney.blogspot.com.au

Stacy Kinard said...

Thanks all! Glad you liked! I can't wait to go check out your blogs and wise words!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...