Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 11

Happy Hump Day friends!! This girl has been in bed all day!! I hope I have knocked this thing! My doctor said they think it could be an ulcer- but idk- we shall see... Pray for me please!! [Day 11]: What's one thing that you would never change about yourself? Well are we talking physical or not? Let's do both! :-) Non physically, I would say my personality and optimism!! I love being a happy person, even if it can be too much at times! :-) I like being positive and looking at the brighter side of things!! Physically, I would say my smile! My mom always says that I have my grandfathers smile! Its the best compliment I could get!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...