Monday, December 19, 2016

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've had lots of changes since my last post! I hope to sit and write about them all, but in time! The first I plan to do is to make sure I share lots of stories about Kally... sadly we lost her on Dec 7! I've been having the hardest time, but luckily the hubs is being my rock! (Did you catch that? yeah I got married!!) He's the most amazing man in the world and I can only hope others find a love as beautiful as ours. I look forward to telling all about things that have been going on the past few years and to begin to write again about this wonderful journey! For tonight, I'm leaving it at this and going to wait for that amazing man of mine to come home with Julio, Scout and Midnight! Lots of love!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...