Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Thursday Thoughts {Resolution Recap}

Hey Loves!
I'm pretty excited about this weeks Random Thursday Topic:
Not just because I love to read and share what my nose has been in- but because I have been needed to do a resolution recap on one of my resolutions for quite some time!!
I posted my resolutions for 2012 here and updated you back in May on the progress of #1
12 in 12 in 2012!!

I did it... I completed a resolution!!
But I didn't stop there!!
So to recap 1-12...
1) Tim Tebow "Through My Eyes"
2) Jane Green "Promises to Keep"
3) Nicholas Sparks "Safe Haven"
4) Suzanne Collins "The Hunger Games"
5) Suzanne Collins "Catching Fire"
6) Suzanne Collins "Mockingjay"
7) E L James "50 Shades of Grey"
8) E L James "50 Shades Darker"
9) E L James "50 Shades Freed"
10) Jamie McGuire "Beautiful Disaster"
11) Sylvia Day "Bared to You"
12) Sylvain Reynard "Gabriel's Inferno"
Again- I loved all but Tim's book! Read my thoughts!!

I got so addicted to reading... I just couldn't stop!
Not too bad of a habit I would say!
So up next:
13) Beth Kerry "Wicked Burn"
This was really a wicked read as well! A great on the beach kinda book- you're hot anyways!!
14) Sylvain Reynard "Gabriel's Rapture"
This followed Gabriel's Inferno and I was in LOVE with!! The love between the characters was beautiful. It was romantic, but far from a "romance" novel.
15) Beth Kerry "Flirting In Traffic"
Another wicked read you'd call it! Something for fun!!
16) Rebecca Donovan "Barely Breathing"
17) Rebecca Donovan "Reason to Breathe"
Grouping these two together b/c WOW! This book was great! It deals with the abuse of a teenage girl and how she copes. It's truly a powerful story and I can't wait for book 3 to be released!!
18) S.C. Stephens "Thoughtless"
19) S.C. Stephens "Effortless"
These were another series I was enthralled in. It bases on a love triangle... need I say more?!
Since the days of Dawson's Creek I love a good love triangle!!
 

*you're welcome for the blast from the past!*
**I was totally team Pacey btw**
Had to share this one too!!


OK what was I talking about??
Oh yeah- books!!
Check out those great reads!!
Or go over to the Random Thursday posts and see what others think you should read!!
Or just link up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts!!
 

4 comments:

Katrin said...

I still haven't read the Hunger Games series. I have to do that as soon as possible.
Oh, and I loved Dawson's creek! :)

Lin said...

Damn girl, you really got your reading on this summer. Go you! The only books I've ready out of this list is the Hunger Games books, which I LOVED! Can't wait for the other movies to come out.

Definitely gonna check out the other one's you have listed & thanks for the Dawson flashback. I used to be addicted to that show.

Sar said...

I miss Dawson's Creek, and pre-Tom Cruise Katie Holmes. I was always Team Dawson, but I love me some Pacey too...

M | RAIN CITY READS said...

WOW! So impressed with your reading list - I'm woefully behind on my books lately. On the plus side, you've inspired me to (hopefully) get back to it!

Thanks for linking up with us! :)

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...