Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites

Well, We did it... It wasn't pretty- but we did it!
"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning is winning"
But in saying that... Spurrier needs to work these boys out this week before the home opener Saturday!!
No Matter what I'll:
 
 
Linking up today for Friday Favorites!
 
{1}
Gamecock Diva status with my cousins.
We're the only Gamecock fans... and slowly her children are turning to the dark side...
 

{2}
My cousins are fab! I'm an only child, so I've always looked at them like sisters!
I thank God and our moms for making sure we stay close!



{3}
It's the weekend!
It's a 3 day weekend!
This makes me smile- that is all!

{4}
Love this pic from the 50 Shades party Wednesday with the fab Kelly G!

{5}
My babies are famous!
Go check them out for Furbaby Friday!!

{6}
I'm so happy it's football season!
I love love love this time of year!

Happy Friday Dears!
XOXO

 

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...