Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Letters from a Sleepy Girl!

Photobucket

Dear Friday!
Hey hun, how ya doin??
Missed ya!
Dear Weekend!
Slow your role and take your time!
I got lots of fun planned and want to enjoy it!
Dear Family!
I get to see you tomorrow!
This excites me!
Dear Amy and Jon!
Happy Engagement Party tomorrow!
It's going to be a blast!
Love you both so!!


Dear Lil Bit!
You start school Monday!
I can't wait to keep up tradition and come see you off to school!!

*Stolen from her mommy's facebook*
Dear Promos!
I ADORE you!
This job is so much!!
I worked last night at my first bar/club promo and LOVED it!!
It's so me!!

Dear Team In Training!!
We need to make some more $$$.
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society needs it!
Guest bartending was fun last night, but not where I needed to be!!
Anyone got any ideas??

I got every dang stop light!!

Behind the bar! It was kinda thrilling!!

What are your Friday Letters??
Link up and Share!

Have a great weekend loves!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

such cute pics!

Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...