Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 on Tuesday {1}

Decided to link up with Linny today for 10 on Tuesday... A little something different!

{1} Charleston+rain+heat= muggy temps and frizzball Stace

{2} God is good! I'm thankful to those who prayed for me after my little meltdown post yesterday. They were felt!

{3} She started second grade... how is that possible! I love this lil bit!!

{4} Tomorrow is my BFFs bday and I can't wait for the post on it! Check back- it'll be a hoot!

{5} I get to do another photo shoot soon! I'm excited! We're thinking boots, cowboy hat and train tracks.
I may also have to incorporate some Gamecock gear!

{6} You shouldn't get in wrecks... insurance companies are a pain in the hiney! State Farm is irking my nerves... who do you use?

{7} Said it before and I'll say it again- moms are the greatest... mine takes the cake!
{8} Cake... I gotta make cupcakes tonight! Can't forget!!

{9} Be still my heart, Football season starts in 9 days! Into the single digits!!

{10} Rain, Rain go away.... I have a trip to the beach planned Saturday!! :-)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wooooo Hooooo Football Season!!! And be a doll and pack up your rain and send it to Oklahoma.

Katrin said...

Moms are the best!
And I can't wait for Football to start. I am a German so I love soccer but Football isn't bad either. :) My (American) husband had to teach me the rules first though. :)

Lin said...

1. Ugh, there's nothing worse than frizzy puffball hair. Hate it.
3. They grow up so fast :/
4. Can't wait to read it.
5. Omg, thhose are going to be some fabulous photos.
6. Tell me about it. My car was a total loss last year & it took them Mercury 4 months to pay everything off. In the meantime I was still stuck making payments on a car I no longer had. Complete bull. Hope it works out quickly for you.
7. Love it.
8. Fun. I love baking.
10. Rain, what's that? haha I'd love to get some cold rainy weather down here. I'm tired of this 112 degree weather.

Thanks for linking up, sweets!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...