Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Recap!!


Hey Lovelies!
Happy Labor Day... or Happy Lay around and do nothing or shop til you drop day! :-)
I'm so glad to be off work.
I'm not sure what the rest of my day will include- but I'm sure I'll have fun!

This weekend was pretty low-key...
How I like it!

Friday started with a promo followed by picking up my new Gamecock dress!
YAY!!
Then this girl headed home to bed... I had a 6am run to prep for!!

Saturday started bright early...

No smiles that early...

Feeling much better once I got moving!!


Sweet babies letting me chill and nap after the early morning...

Repped my college T for the Chucktown Throwdown:
CSU vs. Citadel Football game... yeah, my alma mater lost!

Saturday night was dinner at a fancy restaurant downtown followed by some watching Auburn/Clemson game... but wow... what a game! Gonna be an interesting season!!

I also found out last week my sweet friend is having a girl...
Here's the first of many cute outfits to buy!! :-)

Sunday mom flaked on church on me... slacker!
So I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry and loving on my bugs!!


Then we got all dressed up and headed downtown again for dinner at Magnolias for my aunt's birthday!


Then it was some "Hunger Games" time... sadly I passed out midway... the odd were not in my favor to stay awake! My bad!! :-P

How was your weekend?
What are your Labor Day plans??






5 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

I don't have any plans for the day..just bumping around the blogosphere meeting new friends :) Those baby hats are too cute, I just became an Auntie to a little girl named Maddy on Friday and I can't wait to make her cute little headbands and hats :)

Sara said...

looks like you're having a great long weekend, I ran Saturday too (but from 11-12) so I didn't have to be up quite so early!

Michelle Pennington said...

Found your blog from Mingle Monday! Love the dress!

Rachel said...

I couldn't do running that early in the morning! I spent most of today shopping for a new laptop...not the most exciting Labor day in the world...hope yours was great!

C said...

I love low-key weekends, but you seemed pretty busy! Your dresses are adorable! Cute pups!

Stopping by from the linkup! :)
Christina at Easily Entertained

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...