Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters

What a funner more fun way to end the weeklink with Ashley today for Friday Letters...
Photobucket 

Dear Work Week- You have taken way to long! I'm not sorry to see you go!!

Dear Weekend- Even though you tease me with just two days of fun every seven, I still adore you and will always take you back when you leave me each Monday!!

Dear Kally- I love you pup! Really, I do!! But if you don't stop hogging the bed I'm gonna lock you out of the room and treat you like the DOG THAT YOU ARE!! *kisses*

Dear Julio- Let's have a talk again about acceptable places to potty... mkay?!

Dear Graham- Your mommy's gone this weekend- don't be asking to get in the bed, on the couch or have people food!! (You know Aunt Stacy lets you have those things anyway)

Dear E- Please have fun and be safe! I will miss my roomie this weekend! I was getting rather accustomed to our weekly beach trips!!

Dear Mom- I'm so proud of you! You are taking back control of your sugar, diabetes and life! I know it's not easy, but the best things never are. What would be the reward in that?

Dear Vacation- I can see you!! You are so close and I can't wait for your arrival!!

Dear Birthday- You are a mere 2 weeks away! Whatever am I going to do with being 28?! Oh yes- ANYTHING I WANT!!!

Dear Debit Card- I'm sorry I hurt you yesterday. I will really try not to use you so much this weekend. If it helps tho, the dresses and bathing suits you helped me purchase are adorable!!

Dear Summer Tan- I adore you! You and I can stay friends long after summer's over!!

Dear New Running Shoes- Thanks for making my run better! My hips appreciate it too!!

**Go ahead and link up too!!**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

Lissa @ her + him said...

i LOVE summer tans, too :) i always feel more pretty in the summer. ha found you via the link up and am excited to follow xo

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...