Thursday, August 23, 2007
Well, I thought I'd do a Thursday Thirteen as well! This week I am going write about thirteen people in my life that are special!
1) My mom-- she and I argue often, but at the end of the day I know she'll always be there.
2) My daddy-- he and I have been through alot the past eight months. But through it all it has only brought us closer.
3) Elizabeth-- I love having her as a friend and mentor. I can go to her for anything and she's there to help!
4) Christina-- I haven't seen her as much as I'd like to have lately, for reasons that are out of all of our control, but I know she is always there to listen at the end of the day if I need her.
5) Heather-- she is such a sweet person and I love spending time with her and her precious babies.
6) Stephie-- I definately haven't seen her as much as I'd like, for the reason of several states+the navy, but she again is always ready and willing to listen or make you laugh!
7) Annie-- her move was tough on her, but it was a gift from God for me. I have grown so close to her and just love times when I get to talk to her.
8) Jamie-- she has grown up so much, but is still the little girl that came RUNNING to me when I walked in the door.
9) Thetas-- I'm grouping them as on because it's the Thursday THIRTEEN not THIRTY! But they are wonderful people who I am glad to call my sisters.
10) Emily-- my birthday twin!! She's like a little sister that I never had and she can always make you laugh!
11) Kally-- it's my post so I can put whoever I'd like, but I love the unconditional love my dog gives me!!
12) Aunts, Uncles and Cousins-- each one holds a place special and dear to my heart. Even if I don't see them as often, they are always there when you need them.
13) Shavonica-- another dear friend separated by the navy, but I love when she calls or I call her and we can pick up our conversation right where we left off! I miss my Shamokina!!
*Disclaimer* If your name is not on this list, you were not forgotten! I love everyone in my life!!
Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...
Happy Hump Day Y'all! Ever notice "short" weeks seem longer at work? Cray-Cray! Why am I stressed you ask?? I...
Happy Sunday Friends! What a beautiful day it's been! I will share all about my Weekend fun tomorrow in my weekly Monday Photo Rec...
Happy Friday my dears!! We made it! Wooo Hooo!! I am so excited for the weekend! Dear Friday: I missed you darling! Why d...