Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Big Girl Purchase

SOOO, I made my first big girl purchase yesterday. Well, it's not paid in full, but you get the idea. I GOT A NEW CAR!! And if you knew me and knew what I was driving-- this is great news! It's an 04 Honda Civic, blue, 4 doors and I LOVE IT!!! I'm really excited. Not that I didn't appreciate having the Subaru to drive, but when you're in the middle of a heat wave and your car has no A/C-- it gets pretty rough! So, I'm super excited! I have good, reliable transportation and it's pretty too! :)



Here's a few pictures-- they're from the camera phone, so they're not the GREATEST quality, but they'll do!
































I just love the lights!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...