Monday, August 6, 2007

At a loss...

So, I don't know what to do. I am trying-- very hard-- to get things right in my life financially. But it seems to be the hardest thing I've done thus far. I need a car. I cannot continue to drive what I am driving, but I'm at a loss. Where do I go, what do I do, who can I talk to, who can I trust? It is a car dealerships job to make money, of course they are going to try and get everything they can from me-- but I don't know what to ask for, I don't know what fees are real and what they are just charging me for. And the worst part of it all is that I have NO ONE to help. I am completely blind going into this. I want my Honda! (Or at this point, any Honda) But, I need something! Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that I was given this car to drive, but I need to do this-- I just wish I knew what I was doing!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Saturn of N. Charleston was very honest and easy to deal with. We worked with a guy names Chris Huge. He was great! Also, there isn't one in Charleston, but car max is great too. I bought our Explorer without Brian. Both these places do no-hagel pricing so you don't have to play the numbers game with them. I hope this helps.

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...