Thursday, August 9, 2007

I got Tagged!!

I was tagged for a meme, so here goes:
Four jobs I have had:
1. babysitter
2. substitute
3. asst. teacher
4. cashier at the Pig

Four places I have lived:
1. North Charleston, SC (Dad's House)
2. North Charleston, SC (Mom's House)
3. CSU
4. North Charleston, SC (With Mac)

TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Reba
4. Law and Order: SVU

Food:
1. Salads
2. Smart Ones
3. WW Ice Cream
4. Quesidilla!!!

I would rather be:
1. Shoppin with unlimited funds
2. On vacation with my friends
3. Getting a Pedi
4. Resting in a bed

Favorite movies:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Notebook
3. The Holiday
4. Because I Said So

I tag:
-- no one cuz I don't know anyone on this! haha!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...