Thursday, August 16, 2007

Last Day

So, as you all know I've been watching two little boys this summer. The past few weeks, I've been thinking about how I'm kinda ready to get back to school and the summer to be over. Well, today it officially was. I took the boys to the water park today and we had SOOO much fun. I had to tell Reagan something three times in the car and Alex said "ya know what, let's have a good last day". I thought I was gonna cry! So, we went to Splash Island and had a GREAT day. The boys had SOOO much fun!! I did too! After some Dippin' Dots for the boys and a mini-cryfest over having to leave, we packed up and headed home.

Well, four o'clock came before I know it and I told the boys bye. I did not think I would get so upset, and I'll be watching them in two weeks babysitting, but sure enough, 5 minutes in the car and my eyes were watering!! It's crazy how quick you can fall in love with these children. (I'm starting to worry about the end of each school year when I start teaching!!) But in honor of a "water park day" and since I am Annie's cousin, I thought I should put up a slide-show of some pics of our day! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

You know HG and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the water park. I don't know what we are going to do until next summer. :( I am glad you had a good last day with the boys. I remember feeling that way at the end of babysitting jobs. I also felt sad at the end os student teaching. They just find a way to work themselved into your heart!
When do classes start?

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...