Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Thursday Thoughts and 31 Days (Day 4)

It's Friday Eve Lovelies!!
Luckily this week has FLOWN by!!
It needed to b/c this weekend needs to get here ASAP!!

This weeks Random Thursday is about Pet Peeves-
Are you doing something that bugs me?! LOL
 

I'll be honest- if I don't like you blog quick- I move on!
Which is why I want to make mine so inviting for people to stay!!

But here's a few things that really irk me!!

1) CAPTCHAS!!!
OhhEmGee!!
Don't make my comment even harder to leave.
I will only try once, then POOF! I'm gone!

*What it looks like*

*What it feels like*

2) NO PICTURES
I'm not saying EVERY post has to have a picture, but I'm not going searching at blogs to read that make me feel like I'm reading a novel. Throw a cute/funny picture in there!
Otherwise- you lose me!

3) AUTOPLAY MUSIC
If I wanted to hear music, I would listen to Pandora- oh wait, I usually am!!


4) FOLLOW ME!!
Honey- if you blog entices me- I'm gonna follow you!
Not just b/c you told me to!
In fact, I'm the type of person- you tell me to do something, I'm probably gonna do the opposite!!

OK- enough of my rants... some thoughts I'm having!
~I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!
How many times have I said that this week?!
This weekend is going to be epic!!

~I am ECSTATIC about my new job!!
What a blessing this is!!
I'm so grateful to a team that's supported me!!

~I am loving Skinny Jeans and Heels!
I feel pretty!!
(Not something I'm use to feeling)

~The Presidential Debate!
I'm not even going there!
All I will say is everyone keeps posting things about the presidential nominees...
I'm just like look at that tree- that's a nice tree!!

~Thanks for reading my randomness!
I thought last night how awesome you all are that you want to take a look inside my head!
(You are brave)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so just live. make mistakes and have wonderful times, but never second guess who you are, where you've been, and most importantly, where it is that you're going."
--Sex and the City

Does this really need an explanation??
Live a life with no regrets!
You only get one life- live it well!! :-)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Meg said...

I love all of this - especially the impossible to solve comment riddles!

Meg

sunshine said...

I am totally with you on the CAPTCHAS and specially blogger's are the most annoying ones out there!

Victoria said...

ha i loved your list of blog pet peeves, so true they all are!!

Cocalores said...

Our pet peeves are really similar - but that photo thing seems to be really controversial (I have just written quite the opposite of what you think about it). Good thing that everyone is different. But I guess no one is crazy enough to like capchas!

Ruthy said...

I agree with all your petpeeves and don't you wish you could do something about them?

On a separate note, I am loving your skinny jeans and heels. I should do that more often to make myself feel pretty. Lately I have been trying to wear a bit of makeup more often just for a little confidence boost. I also cannot wait for the weekend to get here.

Sar said...

Giiiiirl, your heels with skinny jeans are amazing! I wish I could pull that off, but I just look like I'm trying to be someone I'm not. Wah wah.

YAY for the weekend! So close...

Anonymous said...

I agree about the captchas....I hate when I write a message hit enter and boom a captcha pops up...GAH!!!! LOL - Visiting from Thirsty Thursday

Lin said...

Oh my goodness, that captcha always annoys the hell out of me. I'm like you, if I get it wrong the first time then I'm outta there. No second try.

Congratulations on the job! And holy goodness, you're rocking those skinny jeans & heels...go you! Thanks for linking up, doll.

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...