Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I musta done lost my mind!!

13.1... a half marathon! I am voluntarily choosing to run in a half marathon!! Please sign me up for my CAT Scan now!!

Why have I chosen to do this? For her:

This is my dear, sweet aunt Lee! She lost her batter to Multiple Myeloma in 2006 and I'm running this race in her memory. I'm doing my part to help find a cure so no one ever has to say goodbye to someone from blood cancer.

Want to help?
~Say a prayer (or two or three or four) for my teammate and I!
~Offer up a word of encouragement on days I don't want to go running!
~Donate HERE

Thanks for all of your support during this journey! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...