Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Direction...

I really enjoy blogging. Some people may give me grief or not understand- but I do! It's an outlet for my thoughts and even if no one ever reads it- I enjoy writing it.

I've been thinking alot about the direction I wanted this blog to go... I first heard of blogging from my cousin, Annie. She use to blog a lot more (hint hint) but then the convenience of Facebook and daily life got in the way-- I totally get it. I can't tell you how many times I've thought lately, "I'd like to write a blog about that"- but then life happens and you don't get a chance. See already off course trying to tell you the direction... I thought about making this blog like others, a look into my life and my happenings-- but that's kinda boring! Not because I don't like a blog like that, but it's just me! No guy, no kids, I do have my pups, but how many posts can I do on them-- wait, don't answer that! If When I get married and have kids, I will make this more about pictures of them and our happenings, vs. just what it's going to be now.

I want to really use this blog for prayer and thankfulness. I have been soooo very blessed lately and I want to really show the awesome things God has done in my life. I want to allow others to e-mail me and I will pray for them, publicly on a post and privately. I have really seen the awesomeness of prayer in my life lately and I want to share that with others.

Don't get my wrong- there will still be posts about what's going on in my life and sometimes a "need to vent" post. But I really would like to make this about God's glory!

Hope you enjoy and please let me know if I can pray for you!

Stacylouwho7@gmail.com I don't need to know you, I can still pray for you!

I'll also post a little "widget" somewhere once I figure out more about that!
I'm really excited about this!

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15)

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...