Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's Thursday

And I was gonna post a Thursday Thirteen, but I can't think of 13 consecutive things going on, so I'm posting about 13 randoms!



1) I will never work for Charleston County School District.

2) My Science/Social Studies prof is an idiot.

3) I lost 30 pounds and feel pretty good about myself.

4) I love my friends! They are so great! Put them together and it makes my life happy!

5) I haven't talked to him in a while, but I'm slowly feeling the title of "daddy's girl" again. I really love my daddy.

6) I can't tell the difference between "dating" and "girlfriend" but when I do, I'll let you know. Either way I'm winning.

7) I'm starting to feel a little more like an adult with the decions I make in my life.

8) I'm ready for summer again!!

9) I'm excited to see my friend Stephie soon!!

10) I can see the things I've been taught in my classes and through friends coming out in my practicums. It makes me feel like I'm a real teacher, and that I won't be half bad! :)

11) I love my car! I'm very excited over it still. I just need a new name plate for the front!!

12) I miss my puppy! I can't wait to have her stay here with me!!

13) I am really spacey sometimes! :)

That's All!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...