Saturday, September 29, 2007

Story of my life...

So, tonight I was told by someone that I consider a friend that he loves me. "I love you Stacy! I really do. I've loved you since the first time I met you; I was just stupid. I didn't know what was right in front of me." To that I answered: "Story of my life" which is an OK thing to say when someone springs "I love you" on you! But it got me to thinking on my drive home. How many times in my life a guy realizes after the fact, and too late that I am a good catch and that I'm "someone you've got to get to know to love!" (Stolen from Grey's). But my new philosophy is, I don't want you to find out after the fact. I want the guy that can see it right away. I'm done giving second chances and thinking things will be different this time around. To quote my aunt Shelley: "a leopard never looses it's stripes!" I'm not going to sit and wait for the guy who has to loose me to see if I'm worth it. They guy for me is going to pray he doesn't loose me and do all he can not to, because he knows I'm worth it!

On that note, goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, If he feels this way now. Then tell him to prove it! Then you will decide. You have the first hand now. I don't know who you are talking about, but you are better than he is! If he is the right guy, GOD will let you know. Hang in there the right guy is out there! Love ya, Aunt Sheree

Stacy Kinard said...

I know what you meant, but I just love reading that quickly and seeing: "I don't know who you are talking about, but you are better than he is!" haha Makes me feel pretty good. Thanks Aunt Sheree! Love ya

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...