I found this fun questionnaire recap I thought I would do!!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you had never done before?
~All kinds of things and it was great!! I became a runner (though as of late, not as much). I lost a whole person! I began to like myself and believe in myself and I started to love life even more!!
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
See above for how I kept them and check below for my 2013 resolutions!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sweet friend Amanda JUST gave birth to little miss Kaleigh! I'm in love already!!
We lost a few people this year.
My sweet friends lost their grandmother and I was super close to her also!
Everyone loved Nanny!
My cousin also lost his battle to pancreatic cancer.
5. What places have you visited?
I started the year in Gaitlinburg with a vaca with Mommy!
Then I stayed in the Palmetto State but made my way to the upstate once and God's Country- Columbia- for my Gamecocks!!
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
More money... LOL wouldn't we all?
Seriously though, I'm so blessed now, I can't think of anything else I could want for!!
7. What date(s) from 2012 will remain etched in your memory and why?
July 7 and the days around it- I had an AMAZINGLY fun bday!!
October 6- Carolina/Georgia game and that whole weekend :-D
8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
Without harping on a subject- my biggest achievement was my weight loss. I also got selected to be in the ads for my doctor's office this year because of my success.
The first one ran Jan 1!
Nope! PTL I stayed very healthy!!
10. What was the best thing you bought?
The best or the most?? I bought a LOT of clothes LOL- but the best thing would maybe be my XBOX? I've had a LOT of fun playing on it!!
11. Where did most of your money go?
See above LOL! With losing lots of weight comes needing a LOT of new clothes! Oh DARN!!
12. What song will always remind you of 2012?
"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson
Ingrained in my head!!
13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
That's a tough one b/c I tried to do anything I wanted to... but maybe run more!!
14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Spend less money but keep all I had! hehe
15. What was your favorite TV program?
Which night?? Army Wives, HIMYM, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, Dallas, Revenge and recently got into American Horror Story and The Walking Dead!!
16. What was the best book you read this year?
50 Shades! Without a doubt! So good, I read them twice!!
17. What was your favorite film of the year?
Hmmm gotta go with Hunger Game and Breaking Dawn Part 2!!
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I turned 28 this year and had an all out good time!! Read about it here!
19. What national/world event stirred you the most?
I try to steer clear of world news b/c honestly- it upsets me. The biggest and freshest in my mind I guess would be the Sandy Hook Shootings. Poor innocent babies!!
20. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmmm each person brought something wonderful into my life. I can't pick just one!
I am super happy for this guy being in my life tho!!