Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 on Tuesday

 
Ahhh, first day of the week!
Yeah- I took off yesterday to enjoy a mini vaca with my sweet guy!!
So, what better way to "recap" a lil and kill some time than with a 10 on Tuesday blog!
*Thanks Lin for adding to my procrastination*
 
{one}
We went to the circus!!
It was BEYOND fun! I want an elephant, so if someone can work on that- k thanks!!
I was literally staring mouth open in awe at times! LOL
 
{two}
Holy DVR am I behind!
I am about 10 episodes behind on Dallas and Revenge.
I need to see Sunday's Walking Dead and Army Wives!
Not to mention Girls and I'm working on getting caught up on Game of Thrones before Season 3!!
 
{three}
I'm pretty proud of myself on the DVR/TV Show front... (simple goals people)
I finished Big Love FINALLY!
WTH was that finally?!?!
I was PISSED!!
Ugh- did you watch that show??
 
{four}
It humors me I think I got a "teaching" degree.
I get frustrated when people ask for my help at work and I'm just like...
And I swear they are like... 

{five}
SPRING!!
What a wonderful word!!
Spring is in 8 days- March 20!!
I can already feel it and I'm LOVING it!!

{six}
Did you "spring forward" OK?
I'm soooo glad it was 730 before it got dark last night!
I <3 and="" days="" longer="" warmer="" weather="">


{seven}
I love getting to work early and leaving early!!
It may be tough to get up at 5am and in by 6...
But leaving at 230 makes it all worth it!!

{eight}
I have so many new recipes I can't wait to try...
Honey Grilled Tenderloin, Buffalo Chicken Soup, Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers, Cream Cheese Chicken Chili!! Yummmm
Good thing I have a sweet volunteer to help eat these new recipes! LOL

{nine}
Is it the weekend yet??
I am still thinking we need to work 2 days and off 5...
Who's with me??

{ten}
I can't wait for my sweet cousin's wedding next weekend!
Picture overload coming!!

Have a great day lovelies!!
XOXO
 

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...