Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Bella waiting for her Edward...

OK... cheesy title for a blog post... but it got your attention. WOW... where to start! I am just so happy... "I feel like I could just bust and have happiness shoot all over everywhere!" It's hard to describe what it feels like to be so in control of your life and decisions... I think that it where a lot of my happiness is coming from.

I've lost 7 pounds!! (unofficially since 1/1/11) Since I started weight watchers... after one week... I lost 3.8! I am feeling fabulous! Not just the fact that I did loose, but the fact that I am in such control of my life and decisions. I am tracking all of my points and I know what is going in my mouth... I'm not even as hungry as I use to be... I am making healthy eating habits and lifestyle changes, and it is wonderful! I started my challenge this week- to walk for 10 minutes a day- on Friday and I haven't minded yet. I made my own personal challenge to "work-out" aka walk at the track at Danny Jones for 3 days! I remember how happy I was when I worked out- "exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people just don't kill their husbands!" (Movie quoter much??)
I can't wait for Thursday to see how I have done!!

A little weight loss is not all that's making me smile!! I'm in a new relationship! Well newish- no my knight in shining armor prince hasn't arrived-- this relationship is with myself. (Get your mind out of the gutter- not like that!) I am working on me. Knowing me, loving me, and making me happy. No man will ever be able to do that for me, unless I can do it for myself! Part of that is the weight loss, but part of is is spiritual and emotional as well. I am taking care of my mental health and drawing closer to God. He is truly amazing. He just gives me a peace I can't describe. I continually feel like I am thanking him for all of my many blessings, and the thanks never seems enough! He is such a gracious God and I am so undeserving of His grace, mercy and love... but He loves me anyway- unconditionally. I am so very thankful that I am a daughter of Christ. "Because we have been adopted, because God has redeemed us from our former father/owner..." Galatians 4:6

If are a friend of mine, you know the one earthly relationship I can't live without... my mom. She is so wonderful. I treasure, cherish and adore my time spent with her. I say this so often, but don't know if she really understands how grateful I am to have her and this relationship. I know so many woman who do not have this bond with their mother. I have such pain for them... I don't know what I would do without her and she is helping me in my weight loss battle, my fight to grow and be a stronger woman and Christian and in being my rock when I need her! I love you mommy!

To finish up this ramble of a post... I would like to apologize! I am sorry to any Twilight fan I may have offended in the past... I'm in love! I can watch the movies over and over... and I can't put the book down! The ONLY reason I am taking a break is my phone died and I'm letting it recharge before I open up my kindle app and finish Breaking Dawn :)
I cannot wait until November. You bet your butt I will be at a midnight showing of the movie!

That's about all for now! I think the phone's charged enough to finish. I vowed to not sleep until it's done! (Obsession-- never!)

Goodnight loves!

1 comment:

Nicole Hanna said...

Stacy...I miss you!! You are too cute! I'm so happy you're doing so well on weight watchers! And very, very happy you are focusing on your relationship with yourself and God. And I just love the fact that you quoted Legally Blonde : ) I thought just the other day...'I think Elle Woods and I would make great friends". I'm a dork, I know! Love you and miss you!!

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...