Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I will finish this...

AHA! A little longer than 30 days... but I'm done!!


Day #15: A picture that always makes you smile.

My babies always make me smile!!

Day #16: A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.

Oh how I miss college!

Day #17: A picture that always makes you smile.
Didn't we just do this??

Day #18: A picture of the town/city you live in.

Sunset at a Riverdogs Game!!

Day #19: A picture of what you did today.
I worked today... can't show ya that! ;)

Day #20: A picture of you and a celebrity.
I'm not cool enough to have a picture with a celebrity... but I'll give you an autograph if ya want!! :)

Day #21: A picture you had no idea was being taken.

Catching the flowers at my cousin's wedding!!

Day #22: A picture of you and a sibling.
Only child! :)

Day #23: A picture of one of your biggest accomplishments.

The day I became official-- I love my job!!

Day #24: A picture of your car.

My car I bought all on my own!! I was so proud!

Day #25: A picture of you and your friends.

My oldest and most fabulous! (By oldest I mean longest-- we are NOT old ladies!!)

Day #26: A picture of you on vacation.

Hello Collarbones!!

Day #27: A picture of you at your senior prom.
OOO Lordy!! My mommy has those pics!!

Day #28: A picture of you from last year.

Hopefully there will be a lot more of these next year! Especially since our game curse is broken (I hope)!! Go Cocks!!

Day #29: A picture of you that doesn’t really look like you.


Day #30: A picture of one of the best times of your life.

Nothing better than the feeling I get when I enter the Gamecock stadium!!

AHA!! DONE!!

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...