Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day #1: A picture of you, and 15 facts about yourself.



1. I'm an only child- I'm not a spoiled brat either, I am very blessed.
2. I love my dogs. I was even asked once if I had seen the show "it's me or the dog"-- ask me that question and I'll pick my dogs.
3. My mom is my best friend- I laugh with her on this because she and I didn't always have the best relationship, but now IDK what I would do without her.
4. I'm random- sometimes I say/think the most random things and IDK where they come from.
5. My parents are divored. It knocked me back to 3 years old when this happened, but I'm finally able to deal with it.
6. I'm a flirt. Sometimes I try to be and sometimes I am without realizing it. But I love me a boy and there's nothing better than some eye candy!
7. I'm addicted to facebook. I have it on my phone, home computer and work computer. I'm always checking it and seeing what peoples status messages are. And posting whatever random thing I'm thinking at the moment.
8. I like all kinds of music. In the winter I'm more a country and rock girl, in the summer I like rap and pop and can always appreciate anything from metal to classical.
9. I went to college for six and a half years. Two at Trident and Four and a half at Charleston Southern and my career now has nothing to do with my degree and I wouldn't change a thing.
10. It's taken me 26 and a half years to finally be able to say that I don't care what others think about me and have to say about me. I am happy with who I am and don't need anyones approval.
11. I love to take pictures and when I'm prepared for it- I like to have my picture taken. When I reach my ideal weight, I wanna model! (my blog- I can dream if I want).
12. I'm a planner. I like to have things planned out and organized.
13. In response to 12- I get frustrated when things don't go as planned. I have to take a minute to not sweat the small stuff, but I don't always remember that at get a lil peeved anyways.
14. I collect movies. If I like the movie, it goes onto my "want it" list. How much I like a movie; however, determines when I will buy. Some movies are day they come out worthy and some are wait for the $5 bin at walmart worthy.
15. I'm a Christian. I am not the perfect one- tho no one is- but I definately struggle. I am never sure if my choices are the right for me and if it's what God wants for me- but I am learning that it's OK and God will love me how I am! :)

No comments:

Hello, Again!!

Hey there lovelies! Miss me? HA! JK!! I did miss writing and venting and getting feelings out, hence the reason I'm back. I've ha...